Illinois Hospital Research and Educational Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- Illinois Hospital Research and Educational Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be Illinois residents.
- They must be either enrolled in or accepted into a hospital-related healthcare degree or certificate program, excluding any programs having a general education curriculum (such as pre-medicine programs).
- Applicants must have at least one year remaining in their program of study.
- They should have a GPA of 3.5 on a four-point scale in order to be competitive for this award.
- Selection is based on academic merit and financial need.