Medical Student Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 15, 2016
- Medical Student Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be Illinois residents enrolled in an Illinois allopathic or osteopathic medical school.
- Students must be planning to practice in one or more of the following medical fields: family practice, general internal medicine, general pediatrics or obstetrics/gynecology.
- Applicants must show evidence of financial need.
- Scholarship recipients agree to set up practice in an area designated as having a shortage of primary care providers.