National Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- National Oratorical Contest
- Applicants must be high school students under the age of 20 who are U.S. citizens or legal residents.
- Students first give an oration within their state and winners compete at the national level.
- The oration must be related to the Constitution of the United States focusing on the duties and obligations citizens have to the government.
- It must be in English and be between eight and ten minutes.
- There is also an assigned topic which is posted on the website, and it should be between three and five minutes.