Seattle Swedish Community Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Completed application form
- Transcript of grades (with cumulative GPA)
- Evidence of ACT or SAT scores
- Statement of family income (include a copy of pp. 1â2 of previous income tax statement)
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope in order to receive notification of results
- Applicants must be high school seniors, attending high school in King County, and residing in King County, Washington.
- Swedish ancestry not required.