ASME Foundation-ASME Auxiliary FIRST Clarke Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- ASME Foundation-ASME Auxiliary FIRST Clarke Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors who are FIRST Robotics team members.
- They must be nominated for the award by an ASME member, an ASME Auxiliary member or a student ASME member who is also involved with FIRST.
- Students must plan to enroll in an ABET-accredited or similarly accredited mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology degree program.
- They must be able to begin undergraduate studies no later than the fall following graduation from high school.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.