California Wine Grape Growers Foundation Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 24, 2017
- California Wine Grape Growers Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants must be high school seniors who are children of vineyard workers who were employed during one of the two seasons prior to application.
- Waivers are available for children of wine grape growers based on financial need.
- Applicants must plan to attend any campus of the University of California or California State University systems, or any California community college.
- Selection criteria include financial need, scholastic ability, community involvement, leadership and/or work history and determination to succeed.