California Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Scholarship for High School Seniors
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 13, 2017
- An essay, which must be typed and double-spaced.
- A copy of the applicant’s program curriculum from a college catalog or website with the major or degree, the number of credit hours and all degree requirements shown.
- A high school or college transcript. Transcripts don’t have to be a sealed official copy, but must be from the school.
- Proof of the required restaurant and hospitality industry work experience as listed above. Proof can be given in the form of scanned paycheck stubs or a scanned letter from an employer verifying hours worked. Do not send copies of a W-2.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or previous employers in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Applicants must be high school seniors who are California residents and U.S. citizens or permanent residents and be enrolled in at least nine credit hours at an accredited institution of higher learning .
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Students must plan to enroll in two consecutive semesters and have at least 250 hours of work experience in the restaurant industry.