- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Applicants must be high school seniors or otherwise eligible for graduation in the school year of application or current college students.
- They must plan to enroll in college full-time the following academic year.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States, including APO/FPO addresses but excluding Puerto Rico.
- Employees of Church Hill Classics and affiliated companies, their family members and individuals living in the same household are not eligible.
- A photograph, collage, poem, drawing, painting, graphic design piece, short typed explanation or other creative entry is required to demonstrate what the applicants want to achieve in their personal and professional life after college.