Minnesota Golf Course Superintendents' Association Legacy Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2016
- Minnesota Golf Course Superintendents' Association Legacy Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors or graduates who are age 23 or younger.
- They must be the children or grandchildren of Minnesota Golf Course Superintendents' Association (MGCSA) Class AA, A, D, C, SM, association or affiliate members.
- They must be enrolled or plan to enroll full-time at an accredited two- or four-year undergraduate institution.
- Selection is based on academic merit, extracurricular activities, awards received and stated career goals.