- Buick Achievers Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be high school seniors or college undergraduate students who plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on engineering, technology or select design and business-related programs at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Students must be U.S. citizens with permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Scholarship applicants should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries.
- Other criteria for selecting winners will include: financial need, participation and leadership in community and school activities, work experience, educational and career goals and unusual circumstances.
- Also, being a first-generation college student, female, minority, military veteran or a dependent of military personnel, while not required, may weigh in the selection process.