- Anchor Scholarship Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors or college students planning to attend or currently attending an accredited, four-year college or university full-time.
- Applicants must also be dependents of service members who are on active duty or retired and have served a minimum of six years in a unit under the administrative control of Commander, Naval Surface Forces, U.S. Atlantic Fleet or U.S. Pacific Fleet.
- The award is based on academics, extracurricular activities, character, all-around ability and financial need.
- Applicants must be the unmarried children or stepchildren of navy submariners or navy members who have served in submarine support activities and must be under 24 years old at the time of the application deadline.
- The parents must have been part of the Submarine Force for at least eight years