CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
September 23, 2017
- CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be high school seniors or college sophomores.
- High school students must have an SAT score of 1000 or higher or an ACT score of 21 or higher, while all applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need, defined as a household income of less than $70,000 for a family of four or $80,000 for a family of five or more.
- They must meet all criteria for regular CIA employees, including security checks and medical examinations.
- Applicants must commit to a work experience each summer during college and agree to CIA employment for 1.5 times the length of their CIA-sponsored scholarship.