Rosedale Post 346 Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2017
- Rosedale Post 346 Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors or college freshmen or sophomores who are enrolling or enrolled in an approved post-secondary school.
- They also must be average or better students who are the children of veterans.
- The children of deceased parents are also eligible if the parent was a paid member at the time of death.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation, with at least one from a teacher, an essay on 'Why I Want to Go to College,' a 1040 income statement, documentation of parent's veteran status and a certified high school transcript.