Boettcher Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 01, 2017
- Boettcher Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors and current, legal residents of the state of Colorado who will graduate in the top 5 percent of their class.
- Applicants must have a composite score of 27 on the ACT or 1200 on the SAT.
- They should submit applications, essays, transcripts and standardized test scores.
- Selection is based on academic merit, demonstration of leadership skills, community service and character.