- L.G. Wells Scholarship
- Applicants must be graduating seniors at an Oregon public high school.
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher and be active participants in extracurricular and community-related activities.
- They must have plans to attend an Oregon institution of higher learning and must plan to begin postsecondary studies during the fall following high school graduation.
- They must demonstrate financial need or must have plans to major in education or engineering.
- Applicants must be formally endorsed by a member of the Confederation of Oregon School Administrators (COSA).
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.