Legislative Lottery Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 25, 2015
- Legislative Lottery Scholarships
- Student must be a resident of New Mexico
- Must have graduated from a NM public, accredited private school or obtained a high school equivalency credential in New Mexico.
- Must be enrolled full-time (15 credit hours) in the first regular semester at an eligible four-year New Mexico public university.
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours) in the first regular semester at an eligible two- year New Mexico community college.
- Must enroll immediately following high school graduation
- Must maintain at least a cumulative GPA of 2.5