Joseph Trent Morrow/Urban League of NW Indiana Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 16, 2017
- The Urban League General Scholarship Application form.
- An official transcript of grades from your high school.
- A letter of acceptance from Indiana University Bloomington or Northwest campus.
- Personal Statement, not to exceed 500 words, that describes you, your life experiences, aspirations, and why the Joseph T. Morrow Urban League of Northwest Indiana Scholarship is important to achieving those aspirations.
- A one-page resume that details your skills, experiences and interests. It should also highlight your affiliations, community service, and any honors and awards you have received.
- Two brief letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors and reside in Gary, Hammond or East Chicago, Indiana.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Plan to attend either Indiana University or Indiana University Northwest and pursue a career in either law or banking. or Indiana University Northwest and pursue a career in either law or banking.