- IIE Council of Fellows Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a college in the United States, Canada or Mexico with an accredited industrial engineering program, major in industrial engineering and be active members.
- Students may not apply directly for this scholarship and must be nominated.
- The award is based on academic ability, character, leadership, potential service to the industrial engineering profession and financial need.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.4 GPA.