- ACI Student Fellowship Program
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students nominated by a faculty member who is also a member of the ACI.
- Students must be studying engineering, construction management or another relevant field.
- Applicants may live anywhere in the world, but actual study must take place in the U.S. or Canada.
- Finalists for a fellowship must attend an ACI convention for an interview.
- In addition to the monetary award, the scholarship also includes conference fees, mentoring and a potential internship.