- Electronic Document Systems Foundation Scholarship Awards
- Applicants must be full-time students interested in a career in the preparation, production or distribution of documents.
- Possible areas of study include marketing, graphic arts, e-commerce, imaging science, printing, web authoring, electronic publishing, computer science, telecommunications or business.
- For most scholarships, applicants must be junior, senior or graduate students; however opportunities exist for students at all levels, including those attending two-year colleges.
- Specific scholarships are available for U.S. and Canadian citizens.