Dental Student Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 03, 2015
- Dental Student Scholarship
- Applicants must be full-time entering second-year students in an accredited dental program and demonstrate a minimum financial need of $2,500.
- Applicants must submit applications, two reference forms, and biographies.
- Selection is based on financial need, academic achievement, biographical sketch and references.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
- Only two scholarship applications are allowed per school, so schools may set their own in-school application deadlines that are earlier.