- Educational Advancement Foundation Merit Scholarship
- Applicants must be full-time college students at the sophomore level or higher, including graduate students, at an accredited school.
- They must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and demonstrate community involvement and service.
- The program is open to students without regard to sex, race, creed, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- Students do NOT need to be members of Alpha Kappa Alpha.
- The application deadline is April 15 for undergraduates and August 15 for graduates.