- Naqvi Injury Law Scholarship
- Applicants must be from the state of Nevada and be seeking a degree in a law-oriented field.
- Applicants must supply a financial aid report showing the household's income status. minimum GPA of 3.0 is also required.
- Official transcripts must accompany applications.
- Letters of recommendation and/or resumes are encouraged but not required.
- Selection is based on financial need, although standards of achievement are also considered.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.