- North Carolina 4-H Development Fund Scholarships
- Applicants must be enrolling as undergraduates at a four-year North Carolina college or university or a junior or community college in the state, provided the program of study is transferable to a four-year college.
- Students must also have a strong record of 4-H Club participation, have an excellent high school academic record and show an aptitude for college work through SAT scores.
- An application form, transcript, photo page and two recommendation letters are required.
- For some of the awards, financial need is necessary.
- Some awards have geographic restrictions to regions of the state while others are for a degree program or a specific college or university.
- Some scholarships are renewable.