Aviation Insurance Association Education Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 24, 2015
- Aviation Insurance Association Education Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program in aviation at a school that is a member of the University Aviation Association (UAA).
- They must have completed at least 45 units of coursework in their degree program, 15 or more of which must be for aviation courses.
- They must have a GPA of 2.5 or more.
- Awards are given in the spring and fall.