Research Training Fellowships for Medical Students (Medical Fellows Program)
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 11, 2017
- Research Training Fellowships for Medical Students (Medical Fellows Program)
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. medical school or dental school, and the fellowship research may be conducted at an academic or nonprofit institution in the United States or abroad if the fellow's mentor is affiliated with a U.S. institution.
- The research should focus on biological processes or disease mechanisms.
- The fellowship is based on the applicant's ability, potential research career as a physician/scientist and training.
- Applicants must submit research plans, personal statements, letters of reference, transcripts and MCAT or DAT scores.