Perennial Plant Association Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Perennial Plant Association Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two- or four-year degree program while majoring or minoring in horticulture or a related subject.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Previous recipients of this scholarship are not eligible.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are planning to pursue careers in perennials.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.