Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 28, 2017
- Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be enrolled in a California community college or university and be studying one of the following programs: medical imaging, occupational therapy, physical therapy, respiratory care, social work, pharmacy and diagnostic medical sonography, pharmacy technician, medical laboratory technologist, surgical technician or ultrasound technician.
- Those selected will complete a one-year service contract or work volunteer hours in a medically underserved area of California.
- Financial need, work experience, academic achievement and community involvement are considered.
- Preference is given to those who expect to graduate within two years of application.