- One copy of completed application;
- Academic transcript, including description of grading system for student performance;
- Three recommendations from educators or employers familiar with applicants background;
- Description of documented previous work experience; personal activities and leadership on the official Work Experience Form;
- Individual profile statement of 500 words or less describing, in their own words, why they should be the recipient of the MTI scholarship;
- Eligibility to apply for this scholarship is open to any full-time college or university undergraduate student who is enrolled at any accredited college or university in North America, Europe or Asia who demonstrates an interest in pursuing a career in the area of Materials Engineering in the Process Industries;
- Candidate selection will include consideration of demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the Process Industries through enrollment in relevant programs (Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Corrosion Engineering, etc), academic achievement, work experience, personal and professional activities, letters of recommendation and relevant coursework (completed or scheduled).