Pennsylvania State Grant Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 15, 2017
- Pennsylvania State Grant Program
- Applicants must be current Pennsylvania residents who have lived in the state for at least 12 consecutive months.
- They must be graduates of an approved high school or GED recipients and be enrolled in or plan to enroll in a two-year or longer degree program at an approved college or university.
- They must be enrolled for at least six credit hours per academic term and must meet financial need criteria.
- Applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree previously or who have a defaulted student loan are ineligible.
- Selection is based on financial need.