- Frank M. Coda Scholarship
- Applicants must be current or entering full-time undergraduates enrolled in a bachelor's of science, bachelor's of engineering or pre-engineering degree program in preparation for a career in HVACR.
- They must attend a school that has an ASHRAE student branch, is accredited by ABET or is accredited by a non-USA agency that has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with ABET or the Washington Accord.
- They must be in the top 30 percent of their class and must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.