- American Veterinary Medical Association FFA Scholarship
- Applicants must be current FFA members and high school seniors or college students planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time.
- They must be pursuing a four-year degree in one of the following subject areas: animal nutrition; animal, dairy, equine or poultry science; animal breeding and genetics; animal pathology or veterinary sciences.
- Preference will be given to students who are planning to work in the fields of veterinary medicine and veterinary food supply.
- Students only need to complete the online application one time to be considered for all FFA-administered scholarships.
- The application requires information about the students' activities and a 1,000-word essay.
- Awards may be used for books, supplies, tuition, fees and room and board.