B.R.I.D.G.E. Endowment Fund FFA Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- B.R.I.D.G.E. Endowment Fund FFA Scholarship
- Applicants must be current FFA members and high school seniors or college students planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time.
- They must be physically disabled or handicapped.
- Students only need to complete the online application one time to be considered for all FFA-administered scholarships.
- The application requires information about the students' activities and a 1,000-word essay.
- Awards may be used for books, supplies, tuition, fees and room and board.