- BNSF Railway Company FFA Scholarship
- Applicants must be current FFA members and high school seniors or college students planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time.
- Students must be pursuing a four-year degree in one of the following agricultural fields: business management, economics, sales and marketing or finance.
- They must be residents of California, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota or Texas.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Students only need to complete the online application one time to be considered for all FFA-administered scholarships.
- The application requires information about the students' activities and a 1,000-word essay.
- Awards may be used for books, supplies, tuition, fees and room and board.