- NFMC Dorothy Dann Bullock Music Therapy Award and the NFMC Ruth B. Robertson Music Therapy Award
- Applicants must be college students majoring in music therapy in schools approved by the National Association of Music Therapists and AMTA.
- Selection is based on musical talent, skills and training with an emphasis on piano ability in accompanying and sight reading.
- Other selection criteria are self-reliance, leadership, ability to work with groups and dedication to music therapy as a career.
- Applicants must be members of the National Federation of Music Clubs.