Cherokee Nation Registered Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
September 04, 2017
- Cherokee Nation Registered Nursing Scholarship
- Applicants must be citizens of the Cherokee Nation and must be residents of the Cherokee Nation jurisdictional area.
- They must be full-time students who are enrolled in a registered nurse (RN) degree program.
- They must sign an agreement to work for a Cherokee Nation Health Facility for two years after graduation.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.