Military Family Support Trust Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Military Family Support Trust Scholarships
- Applicants must be children or grandchildren of current or former military members, federal employees of GS-7 or higher equivalent officer grade, foreign services officers (FSO-8 and below) and honorably discharged or retired foreign military officers of Allied Nations living in the U.S.
- The applicant must be a high school senior who has been recommended by his or her principal and have a minimum score of 21 on the ACT, 900 on the two-part SAT or 1500 on the three-part SAT.
- The minimum GPA required is 3.0.
- The award is renewable for four years.