Ohio War Orphans Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 01, 2017
- Ohio War Orphans Scholarship
- Applicants must be children of deceased or severely disabled Ohio war veterans.
- They must be Ohio residents under the age of 25
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program at an eligible Ohio institution of higher learning.
- The award covers all instructional charges and general fees at public institutions and a portion of them at private institutions.