Coast Guard College Student Pre-Commissioning Initiative
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 04, 2016
- Coast Guard College Student Pre-Commissioning Initiative
- Applicants must be between 19 and 27 years of age and be college sophomores or juniors with at least 60 credits completed toward their degrees.
- They must be enrolled in a four-year degree program at a Coast Guard-approved institution with at least a 25 percent minority population.
- Students must be U.S. citizens, have a 2.5 or higher GPA and meet all physical requirements of the Coast Guard.
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 1100 on the SAT, 23 on the ACT or 109 on the ASVAB.