- Complete application form.
- Typed essay identifying the reason you want to pursue a career in agriculture.
- Transcripts of grades (high school and college, if applicable).
- Description of personal achievements and activities.
- List at least one item from each categories: 4-H and/or FFA, school, community, church, awards, Pork production, and other, if applicable.
- Statement of financial need, including a list of other scholarships received.
- Applicant must have been a 4-H or FFA member. (Submit a copy or your membership card).
- Applicants must be attending a university, college, or community college for the Fall semester.
- Applicants must also have been a 4-H or FFA member.