- Arkansas Public Health Association Annual Scholarships for Arkansas Students in a Public Health Field
- Applicants must be Arkansas residents who are high school seniors, high school graduates, GED holders or college sophomores or above at the undergraduate level.
- They must have a GPA of 2.5 or more and must demonstrate financial need.
- They must be enrolled at or have plans to enroll at a vocational school, technical school, two-year college or four-year college or university.
- Students must be interested in pursuing a career in public health. Selection is based on GPA, professional public health goals, previous involvement in the health care field and financial need.