- Completed application (including the AGA membership section)
- Letter of Recommendation from an AGA member
- Essay of no more than two pages on 'Why I Want a Career in Public Financial Management'
- College academic transcript
- Applicants must be AGA members or family members (spouses, children or grandchildren) who are currently full- or part-time undergraduate or graduate students in a financial management academic discipline including: accounting, auditing, budgeting, economics, finance, information technology, public administration, etc.