- Consortium Fellowship
- Applicants must be African Americans, Hispanic Americans or Native Americans and U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents of other races and ethnicities who fulfill the Consortium’s mission.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, and the degree may be in any academic discipline from an accredited institution recognized by Consortium member schools.
- The fellowship supports full-time graduate business studies at member schools only.
- Applicants must submit two references, transcripts, copies of GMAT scores and application fees.
- All applicants must also interview with a Consortium representative.