- ACT score of 21 or SAT score of 990
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00
- High school rank in upper 33%
- Completion of Kansas Scholars Curriculum
- Selection by National Merit Corporation in any category
- Selection by College Board as a Hispanic Scholar
- New applicants must have their high school counselor,
registrar or similar official complete the Ethnic Minority
Scholarship Information Form.
- All applicants must complete
- Applicants must be African American, Native Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian or Pacific Islander or Hispanic.
- Priority is given to graduating high school seniors.
- Applicants must have one of the following: a minimum ACT score of 21 or SAT score of 816, a minimum 3.0 GPA, a top 33 percent ranking in their high school class, completion of Kansas Scholars Curriculum, selection by National Merit Corporation or selection by College Board as a Hispanic Scholar.