Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Advanced Studies
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 31, 2016
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Advanced Studies
- Applicants must be admitted to a school outside of Japan that has a strong doctoral program in macroeconomics and obtain a Ph.D. by age 34.
- This scholarship covers all reasonable expenses for two years of graduate study.
- Scholarship recipients must receive no other scholarships or earn income while receiving the scholarship.
- They are also expected to apply for employment with IMF upon completion of their degrees.