Regional Student Leader of the Year Award: United States
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 21, 2015
- A completed application form.
- A personal statement of no more than 1,000 words explaining why the applicant feels that he or she should receive a Student Leader Award.
- A detailed list of personal Golden Key involvement and accomplishments (include all chapters where applicant may have been involved; include all regional, national and international involvement).
- A listing of extracurricular involvement in other organizations, honors and awards received, community service activities, work/job commitments and family commitments.
- ONE letter of recommendation from the Golden Key chapter advisor (current or past advisor is OK as long as the advisor is familiar with the applicant's Golden Key involvement and leadership impact).
- A copy of the most recent academic transcripts/records that indicate academic performance during the period of Golden Key involvement and other leadership experience reported. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Applicants must be active members in good standing with Golden Key.
- An active member is one who is currently or has previously been involved in Golden Key chapter activities.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university (which does not need to have a Golden Key chapter).
- Applicants will first be considered for the Regional Student Leader Awards.
- Winners for the Regional Student Leader Awards will then be considered as candidates for the International Student Leader Award.