Joseph P. and Helen T. Cribbins Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 01, 2017
- Application form
- Two letters of recommendation from school, i.e. principal, counselor, teacher of your choice.
- One page Autobiography in own handwriting.
- A certified transcript of high school or college grades -- depending on which currently attending.
- Certificates of completion for any other courses or training.
- A letter of intent describing the degreed course of study and plans for completion of a degreed program.
- Copy of form DD-214 if applicant has been discharged from service.
- Applicants must be active duty or honorably discharged enlisted soldiers in the U.S. Army or one of its affiliate entities (Army Reserve, National Guard, etc.).
- They must be accepted or enrolled at an accredited college or university and majoring in or planning to major in engineering or a related subject.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.