Foundation for Neonatal Research and Education Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- Foundation for Neonatal Research and Education Scholarships
- Applicants must be accepted into a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program (current Registered Nurses), a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program for advanced practice in neonatal nursing, a doctoral degree program in nursing or a Master's or post-Master's nursing degree program in Business Management or Nursing Administration.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or more and must be actively involved in neonatal nursing at the professional level.
- They cannot have received a grant or scholarship from the FNRE within the past five years, and they cannot be current members of the FNRE Scholarship Committee or Board.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.