Banatao Filipino American Education Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 20, 2016
- Banatao Filipino American Education Fund
- Applicants for the college scholarship should be high school seniors of at least half Filipino heritage with a GPA of at least a 3.0 who will enroll at four-year colleges or universities and plan to major in engineering, computer science or physical sciences (health professionals, such as doctors and nurses not included).
- Each scholarship is renewable up to three years based on satisfactory academic performance in a full-time undergraduate program.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only and are based on potential, motivation and financial need.
- Applicants must be residents of one of the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Merced, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, Sonoma or Stanislaus.