- AGA Scholarships
- Applicants for full-time or part-time scholarships must be an AGA member or family member (spouse, child or grandchild), and scholarships must be used for full-time or part-time undergraduate study in a financial management academic area such as accounting, auditing, budgeting, economics, finance, electronic data processing, information resources management or public administration.
- Essays and transcripts are required.
- There are two categories for high school students/graduates and undergraduates/graduates.
- The Academic Scholarships are based on academic achievement and the student's potential for making a contribution to public financial management.
- A reference letter from an AGA member and from another professional such as a professor, guidance counselor or employer is required.
- Applicants to the Community Service Scholarships do not have to be AGA members, must be pursuing a degree in a financial management academic discipline and must be actively involved in community service projects.
- The awards are based on community service and accomplishments.
- A letter of recommendation from a community service organization and from another professional are required.